Bible studies are a great way to grow, fellowship and get connected with other women in the church body. Join together with other women that are looking for the same things you are. It’s a time to make new friends that you can pray with, grow and learn with, and even laugh with! We invite you to find a study and get involved!
Do you have questions or need more information? Contact us.
Tuesday Morning - Main Session
Tuesday Morning - Optional Session
Registration information for Tuesday Morning Bible Studies
- The cost of All Things New is $15
- The cost of I Thessalonians: You - Blameless at His Coming is $25
- For our Tuesday main study, we break up into groups at round tables. Each group has a table leader. Participants were assigned to a table leader at the beginning of the fall semester, and will remain at that table until the end of the spring semester. New participants this Spring Semester will be assigned to tables that have space available. We do our best to accommodate friend requests. If you have questions about this process, please email email@example.com.
- Childcare is provided for this study on a donation basis. We offer nursery (starting at 8 weeks), preschool and homeschool classes for children. We take an offering each week (there is a bowl on each table) to help offset the cost of the childcare workers. The homeschool groups may charge fees for supplies as needed, depending on the curriculum.
Wednesday Evening - Begins February 22nd @ 6:30pm
God's Word is for you and for now.
We're all longing to hear from God, aching to know who He is and know His heart. The beautiful truth is this—we can encounter the living God today in the pages of His Word. The Bible is for you and for now. Whether you already open your Bible every day, have never read it before, or struggle to keep up with studying Scripture, Open Your Bible, a 7-session study from the women behind She Reads Truth, will leave you with a greater appreciation for the Word of God, a deeper understanding of its authority, and a stronger desire to truly know the Bible inside and out.
You will learn practical ways to read, study, and apply Scripture with confidence. Using Scripture itself, powerful storytelling, and real-life examples, Open Your Bible will quench a thirst you might not even know you have—one that can only be satisfied by God's Word.
Registration information for Wednesday Evenings
- The cost of this study is $15
- The group meets in Room 106 at 6:30pm until approximately 8pm
- Childcare is not provided, but Student Ministries (6th through 12th grades) meet at the church during the approximate study times
- Janelle Smith facilitates this study. Contact her with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact us!