To access InFellowship, CLICK HERE. Once you are registered you can access the following options below. If you already give online, you can use the same e-mail and password.
- YOUR PROFILE--Help us keep in touch with you! View and keep your record updated with correct address, phone number and e-mail.
- PRIVACY SETTINGS--Control the information that you want or don’t want to be seen in the directory or by those in your home group (i.e. you can hide your birth date, e-mail address, etc). At the bottom of Privacy Settings is where you opt-in to the directory.
- ONLINE CHURCH DIRECTORY—You must ‘opt-in’ first to view the online directory. (Check the box at the bottom of the Privacy Settings feature). Only those who have the status of member or attendee in our database can opt-in and view others in the online directory. If you don’t have the feature to opt-in, please call the church office and we can change your status. *We encourage everyone to opt-in to the directory to help people in the church get in touch with you.
- YOUR GROUPS—See who’s in your home group and any ministries that you volunteer in. You can also instantly e-mail your group or leader with the click of the mouse! *GROUP LEADERS—As a group leader, you will have the additional feature of taking attendance for your home group and managing online prospect requests.
- FIND A GROUP—Not in a LIFE group? You can search and find a home group that works for your schedule.
Q & A
Q: Why do I have to give my birth date when I register?
A: It helps us identify that it’s really you, prevents the creation of a duplicate record and helps us comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Act.
Q: I don’t have an e-mail address, can I still opt-in?
A: Not at this time. Program developers are working on changing this.
Q: I opted in the directory and my wife also tried to but it told her that the e-mail address was already used. We share an e-mail address, how does she opt in too?
A: Unfortunately our database program requires each individual to have a unique log-in. Your e-mail address is what identifies you as a ‘unique person.' This is the same requirement of financial institutions or any place online that requires you to create a user account.
Q: Can I call the office and have you add me to the online directory?
A: Internet Privacy Rules do not allow us to opt in for you. Your log-in information should be private as it allows you to access your online giving records. If you don’t have access to a computer and need assistance, you can come to the office and one of our admin staff can assist and walk you through it.
Q: I have followed the instructions and I can’t log in, who do I contact?
A: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can anyone view my information if I opt-in to the directory?
A: ONLY people in our congregation who have the status of member or regular attender in our database can opt-in and view the directory. Visitors and the general public cannot access the directory.
Q: I am a member and I created an account but I can’t see my home group or opt-in to the directory.
A: It’s important to create your account with the same e-mail address we have in our database. If you register and use a different e-mail address, our database will not recognize that it’s you and create a duplicate record. We check each business day for duplicate records, so within two business days, your record will be matched up. If it has taken longer than that, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.